Renaissance Tweets

Cosimo de Medici:

I built Florence from the ground up,
and now it's a place of great interest.
#Home_Sweet_Home
                             
                                   (by IzzyMiaMax M. and Spicer)

I guess you could call the Medici family the MVP's (most valuable patrons)
#genius_banker
#I_found_Mike
               
                   (by Scout, SophieMason and Whitt)

Niccolo Machiavelli:

When in a political pinch, be a total grinch
#How_the_Prince_stole_Christmas
                             
               (by HarrisonAndrewMaggie, Benny and James)

If you wanna know how to be a leader
Read my book - it's a real crowd pleaser.
Maybe because I'm an overachiever.

A Renaissance man, full of words and info --
Sorry guys, writing's hard, gotta go.
                             
                                                         (by ChanceKellyFletcherSonia and Peyton)

Michelangelo and Leonardo:

My studio is raising the roof.
#livin' vivid
#genius

Just finished The Last Supper ... now it's time for dinner
@Michelangelo: You lose.
#MichelangelNO

@Leonardo_Renaissance: you painted a canvas? That's real cute. I just painted a ceiling -- for the Pope.
#LeonardNO

(by MarthaNikElle and Nicholas)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excellent Examples of Informative Writing

Initial Questions About Religion

More Impressions from Washington