Ancient Twitter: Your Favorites (Part 1)


By Abraham:

With his Chosen People, I must follow the Commandments Ten.
To God, all power and glory -- forever and ever, Amen.

(by Abby, Taylor, Isabella and Griffin)


Just made a covenant with God.
Going to destroy my dad’s shop now.
So excited I “god” the Chosen People on my side.
I’ll start obeying the Fifth Commandment tomorrow --
Nine out of ten isn’t bad.
#Daddy’sBoy
(by Polina, Whit P., Jack K., William, and Edward)



Buddha:

Went to Dunkin Donuts today.
Ordered a moksha with ‘karma'l.
#Coffee_is_life
(by Laney, Lyra and Lila)


Who rules the world? I don’t really care
I’m working on a way to cure all of despair
I made the Path of Eight, isn’t it great?
If you need me, I’ll be under the fig tree
Ready to meditate
(by Sonia, Harrison, Peyton and James)

Artwork by Benny and Maggie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excellent Examples of Informative Writing

Initial Questions About Religion

More Impressions from Washington