An Introduction to Leonardo's Notebook
Which group of ancient people do you think lived in these mysterious caves?
WELCOME TO 6TH GRADE HISTORY! I am very excited to get to know each of you. We are going to have an excellent year learning about the world and its fascinating history.
![]() |
| Do you know who this is? |
As you will quickly learn, I love photographs, artwork, and maps. I think this blog will be a helpful place to highlight those items. I will also post class materials on the blog, including the weekly history videos.
-----------
- The importance of asking questions
- The influence of technology on human life (for better and for worse)
- The central role of religion and belief in history
- Leadership - with a focus on different styles and methods of being a leader
- The centrality of art, music, and architecture to the human experience
On the blog, we will be able to track the ways in which these five themes are interwoven through different periods of history.
Irrigation ditches were an important ancient technology.
Can you imagine how ditches could have changed the entire course of history?!
The sun is rising on a new year!




Comments
Post a Comment